The in-class portion of the Layout Technician Training is part of the Blended Learning program. The online portion of the blended learning program is a pre-requisite to this course and must be completed prior to enrollment in the in-class portion. If you have not yet registered and completed the online portion, more information about the program can be found Here.
The in-class portion focuses on the application of the course materials through layout, design and calculation of multiple types of sprinkler systems. This portion also includes information on NFPA updates, Project Management, Stocklisting and Estimating.
The successful completion of the in-class portion of the Layout Technician Training - Blended Learning program is required to receive a certificate of completion.
For a complete course outline, click HERE.
What you need to know:
- Homework will be assigned each night and each day will begin with a review of the previous night’s homework.
- Classes begin at 8:00 a.m. and should conclude by 5:00 p.m. each day, except for the last day which should end by noon.
- Students must make their own hotel reservations.
- The fee includes breakfast and lunch each day (no lunch on Friday).
- Students should bring all materials received for the online portion including the NFPA 13 (2016 edition), the NFSA textbook, "Layout, Detail & Calculation of Fire Sprinkler Systems", and calculator.
- The fee must be paid in full and in advance using a check, MasterCard, Visa, Discover or American Express. The cost of lodging is NOT included in the seminar registration fees.
A special room rate of $139.00 per night is available at the Courtyard by Marriott Sacramento CAL Expo. Please use the link below or reservation number to book your hotel stay today. There are several special events happening during this time so the block will fill up quickly. Make your reservations early!
Book your group rate for National Fire Sprinkler Association
Reservation Number: (800) 973-1386 Group: National Fire Sprinkler Association
Member: $900.00 EARLY BIRD ($1,000.00 30 days before)
Nonmember: $1,800 EARLY BIRD ($2,000.00 30 days before)
*Please note when traveling from distances, there is always the possibility a seminar may be cancelled. You may want to wait when booking flights or hotels or purchase refundable tickets. Notice of a canceled seminar is usually 2 weeks prior to start date.
If cancelled more than 21 days before the start of the program - Full Refund.
If cancelled within 21 days - $250 administrative fee.
If rescheduled within 21 days before class to 1 day before class - $150 administrative fee.
If not rescheduled 1 day prior and does not report to class - $250 administrative fee even if rescheduled.