Fire Protection in Puerto Rico – 3 days of Training from Industry Leaders
Seminar Description: A collaborated effort to bring training to Puerto Rico between NFSA and our Industry Leaders. An extensive lineup starting on Tuesday, March 17 through Thursday, March 19, 2020. Breakfast and Lunch included each day.
· Seismic Protection, Victoria Valentine DeDominic, SFPE
· General NFPA Requirements for Special Hazard Systems, John Pecot, JCI
· Updates NFPA 13, 13R & 13D, Roland Asp, NFSA
· Fire Protection Valves & Special Sprinklers, Antonio Luis, Reliable
· Special Hazards and New Products, Brian Berkley, Viking
· Floor Control Manifolds, Ralph Watson, Globe Sprinkler
· Vicflex and Vortez, Chuck Oates/Julio Herrara, Victaulic
· Corrosion Detection & Prevention on Wet & Dry Systems, Jim McHugh, AGF
· The Benefits of CPVC, Hernan Garcia, Lubrizol/Blazemaster
· Technology of Fire Pump Control Panels, Marty Tomasic/Edgard Gonzalez, Tornatech, Inc.
· Inspection & Testing for the Sprinkler Industry, Vince Powers, NFSA
Facilitators for this seminar will be from the National Fire Sprinkler Association and eleven other industry leaders.
Intended Audience: Sprinkler System ITM contractors and technicians, Authorities Having Jurisdiction.
Check out the full Agenda here!
This 3 day training event is offered FREE due to a collaborated effort between NFSA and our sponsors:
Viking Supply Net
Globe Fire Sprinkler Corp.
Victaulic Mfg. Company